How You Can Help Abused Children
- Learn about Kids First and get the word out about this incredible resource in our community!
- Let groups or churches know we are available to speak at their meetings or other events.
- Recruit a group you’re involved with to do a fundraiser to benefit abused children. Because we have such a limited number of staff members, this is perhaps what we need the most. We rely on fundraisers for both financial support and awareness.
- Serve on a committee of the Board of Directors for a specific project. We are currently recruiting volunteers to serve on our Fundraising Committee to plan a 5K race, Mac & Cheese Cook-Off, and more!
- Do you have a special skill to share? Give us ideas as to how you can help…there are bound to be a “zillion” ways that we have not thought of!